Monday, February 25, 2008

The Daily Coyote

"Charlie came into my life when he was just ten days old, orphaned after both his parents were killed. He lives with me and a tomcat in a one-room log cabin in Wyoming".


Charlie and Shreve's story is an amazing one.....and one of my favorite blogs to read. And now I will pass this gem along to you. One reason I love this site so much is that its easy on the eyes. There are some amazing photographs to behold here. I'm in love with the pictures.

Pictures like these:



If you have ever wondered what life might be like living with a wild animal - this isn't it. Charlie is as tame as can be. He even sleeps every night next to the woman who saved him. Get lost in their amazing story and learn more about Charlie at the The Daily Coyote

1 comment:

Field Notes said...

I thought that nose looked like a coyote nose. Only in WY.. or MT :D where I used to live, would you see that!

 
Clicky Web Analytics