Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Portland {Oregon} Greyhound Walking Club

How cool is this? A big thanks to a PDX customer {you know who you are} for introducing me to Portland Oregon's Greyhound Walking Club! Not only do I think this is a super cool thing to do, but it tickles my fancy even more since Portland, OR is my old stomping grounds. I grew up in a town just south of Portland, so it was so fun to see the maps and pictures of P-town. What a fun way to get together with other greyhounds {and their people} and all the while be spreading the word about greyhound adoption!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you are owned by a greyhound {or two or three or ...} *and* live in the Portland {Oregon} metro area and want to participate, I suggesting checking out The Greyhound Walking Club Blog for updates and notifications!

So here's my question, do you do your own Greyhound walk in your neck of the woods? And if so, where is that? I'm feeling incredibly inspired to start a Greyhound Walk all the way across the country here to the other P-town {that's right I grew up in Portland, Oregon and now live in Portland, Maine - what are the chances of that happening?!?}. Of course I'll keep you all posted! Stay tuned!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics